Yesterday I had a great time creating in the afternoon after doing lots of cleaning in the house until about 2pm. I have spoken with Phil and I think it is time for a cleaner!!!! I will find one this week.I should have been sewing a new bodice for the bridesmaids dress - but scrapping called me because there was a cybercrop on. This means that a scrapping site - this one was run by LSBS (Little Scrapbooking Club), runs some challenges for its members. I like these challenges becasue they push my limits and gets me out of my comfort zone.
I also think it is important because I tend to scrap alone so I don't see lots of new techniques in a class.... There are usually 6 challenges to
complete and you are able to do as many or as few as you wish.Yesterday I completed 3 challenges. The Blue layout above is based on a sketch they give you and you can interpret. These are photos of the wedding which I didn't know how to use so this layout 12x12 inches is fun and casual.
The next photo is a card which was also an interpretation of a sketch adn the 3rd photo is a little album made for Phil for Valentines Day. I gave it to him this mornign (because I can never wait) and he didn't roll his eyes which was good - it is very sentimental....
Also as an incentive, they offer prizes for the best in each category. Last time I got the encouragement award (January). Bust the most fun stuff is chatting as we create - it was fast and furious on Friday night and we were putting in lots of trivia and facts on site. Nic found a Chuck Norris fact site and kept on putting in these 'facts' about him.... they were hilarious.Apart from scrapping I am doing the wedding flowers with Jess at 4pm today for a few hours - another task down and then next weekend I will ice the cake, and hopefully sew the other bridesmaid dress. I also need to alter Phil's new suit.
Live like this is the most important day of you life!
Love
Carol
1 comment:
Your work is beautiful Carol ....i love it
So much fun at the Cybercrop!!!!!!!
Post a Comment