Today was a work day - lots of writing and meetings like usual but I had a pretty good day and while the computers are giving us all grief at the moment - we seem to be tracking very well!
I thought I would share a recent favourite layout because I haven't much to say - and you might be interested. I am doing a bit of cutting (sort of like paper tole). I am a pretty quick worker and this usually isn't my style - but I am loving it especailly using some little foam squares under sections of paper to give a raised 3D effect!
This layout is of me and my new baby brother Glenn - so the photo is 48 years young! My Mum and Dad are doing well and live here in Canberra and I see them every week at least... I am 2 in this photo and while I look a bit unimpressed I thnk I am just squinting into the light.
I did this page for our Christmas day which I really love..... the family had such a lovely time this year and everyone was happy to be around that it was such fun. The little saying was printed in everyones Christmas Card...which I made this year (around 65 I think).I really enjoy papers by a company called Basic Grey.... they make the best products and I buy them over the web.... they are hard to get in any quantity otherwise.
Last but not least a photo of Jessica's hens night....... We are all angels as you can see..... The bride is Jess in black, Bridesmaids Anush on the left in blue next to Jess, Heidi behind Jess in the red and the 'Bride's Dude' is Hamish in the while shirt.
Live well, laugh often and love much,cheers
honeywine
PS brisdemaid dress shows not a sign of the brides mothers mishap with the chardy (thank goodness)
No comments:
Post a Comment