Friday, 9 January 2009

A few layouts I like

Okay so I am supposed to be doing the policies and procedures working from home and in no way does this even seem like the work ........ one of the reasons I don't go to my blogs or scrapping sites at work - it is two damn inviting to have fun

But I am taking a break from the boring and mundane and thought I would load these.....

This is Matt and his gorgeous girlfriend Hai Pei
They realy look great all dressed up
New Years Eve

Christmas Day - Jess and I
I really like how this turned out

Some scrapping was done at this retreat and lots of laughing too
Great mix of ladies and talent
Will be catching up with many of them in May

As Mum and Dad get older and more frail I realise that
these times are very precious and should be treasured
Christmas Day 2008

I am in a scrapping mood so I am sure there will be a few more to come soon

Love
Carol

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Gorgeous layouts Carol - and I agree, scrapping is so much more fun than work LOL!

Hugs,
Pepper

mandysea said...

Wow you have been busy Carol! I love your Lo's especially the last one!! Just stunning!