Sunday, 2 January 2011

I have been scrapping!!

I have actually has some fun scrapping lately and here are a few layouts to share ..... so much creating in other areas has not left me a lot of time to scrap - but yesterday I had so much fun!!

Hark
This layout uses the Merry Christmas Mini Vintage Scrapping Kit from my little Etsy shop
It is quite traditional in colours so as usual I pushed the envelope and found this photo from Port Douglas of an Eclectis Parrot...... how wonderful were his superb colours in green and red

Hark


Detail bow, ruffle of the printed fabric and hat pins

I used the new coordinations embossed cardstock (butterfly - available from Scrap Therapy in packs) and I am seriously loving this stuff!! Also I used a piece of red velvet ribbon which I recieved on a gift at Christmas.... but everything else was in the kit! Pretty good value at $6.50 I think! They are here

Bride
Using coordinations embossed CS again......
And a beautiful Prima pearl and lace flourish and butterfly - yumm
Plus my hat pins - of course!!

Bride

detail of the flowers

Voodoo
Who said hat pins had to be feminine and go into flowers?????
This uses Coordinations CS again

Voodoo (the name of the boat)

detail of hat pins
No flower here!!

A Wedding
I went all out here - and had lots of fun!!


A Wedding

Detail of the flowers (mostly Prima) and lace motifs
Plus hat pins.....

I loved having fun with all of this - thanks for looking!!
Love
C

1 comment:

mandysea said...

Gorgeous Carol!! I adore that christmas one - it caught my eye straight away! and the others are just fab too!!