So here are some of my creations:
My Mum
This was the evening of my 21st
Mum is on the far left my brother (now 45) is in the front
Reflection
This is a shot as sunset of my Son Matt
Looking over Adelaide CBD
Opium Poppy
A shot taken by Matt at Lehmans Winery
Barossa Valley
Our Visit
I am on the far right aged about 8 or 9
Ross in his grandfathers arms and Glenn is on the far left
You are my love
Quirky, eccentric and lots of fun... gotta love this guy
Phil in a pose that he often uses with his DSLR
Carefree
My Mum as she loved to be - by the water on a boat
Memories of how she was are harder now
Concentration
Phil writing cards at the amazing Pink Flamingo
This was so much fun using the colours in the photo
Then and Now
A bit of a reflective piece about how Christmas has changed for us all
And I wonder what Mum thinks of it all
Scrapping the hard stuff is quite cathartic I think - though it is sad too
Thanks for looking.... I am pleased to finally share something here
I will try not to be so slack in the months ahead.
Cheers
C
4 comments:
Yay Carol...missed seeing some of your scrapping.So glad to see you were true to form at the retreat.They are all so wonderful, and great to see some older photos scrapped too
thanks sweetie - I have scrapped a bit lately but the shop is taking up a bit of time at the moment
Gorgeous layouts Carol - I'm glad you had some time to scrap! :)
Oh I bet it felt wonderful to take time out to scrap Carol. Your LOs are gorgeous. I love the one with the chandelier!
:)
Post a Comment