Hi there everyone......Well we are off to Cairns / Port Douglas tomorrow for a couple of weeks
Firstly we fly in and pick up our car from the rental people then it is off to the Pink Flamingo in Port Douglas - haven't been there before .... sounds like fun!!!
Then a few days (5 I think) at Chambers Wildlife Lodge for a bit of relaxing reading and maybe painting
After that a couple of nights in a B&B before a fantastic scrapping retreat - conducted by Scrap Therapy where I will have fun with the girls, teach a mixed media class and generally drink and laugh a lot!!!!!
While I am scrapping Phil will pop in to see his mum in Brissie and I will be coming back with Kristin on the 31st May......I will be back for work on the 1st June.
Looking forward to the break - that is for sure!
See you when I return
Love
C
Keeping Caught Up .... Sort Of
12 years ago
3 comments:
Hope you are having a truly wonderful holiday and gaining lots of inspiration for your next creations!
Miss seeing you around at LSBS!
:) Shelee
G'Day, Haven't been by here in ages. Enjoy your holiday, I bet it is better up there than it is here today, grey and wet. I loved your scrap book pages of a few posts back.
Now I have found you Carol, I can keep up with your creativity....it was such a pleasure to meet you and learn from you over the Scrap Therapy retreat weekend.
Did you get to try the Mango juice while you were up here...at the Golden Drop?? Beautiful drop of wine that one
Post a Comment