Well it is Wednesday night and I am not doing well with blogging lately. I think there seems to be so many thinks competing for my time that I am racing along with the torrent.
I thought the best thing to do was a quick post to say all is well and I will try to catch up on the news and some scrapping on the weekend!
Last weekend we finalised Phils house ready for selling and worked hard to do it....however it is now open on Saturday and the stress levels have reduced markedly.
The contracts have been viewed by the solicitor and Phil will go in and look at them tomorrow - Scribbly Gums is getting closer.
At work we are about to launch Althea Wellness Centre which is just fabulous....and I am trying to stay in budget - which is no mean feat I can tell you. The best thing is that we have the support of many organisations who will be providing the clinics and a previous work colleague of mine from St John Ambulance has come on board to be the Mother and Child nurse.
We are looking forward to the long weekend with Ross and Sonya in Queensland and then Mum and Dad are going up a few days later to catch up with them and enjoy the warmth.
Matt is overseas and must be having a great time because I haven't heard anything for a while - I said to him have a great time and don't worry about calling me on 'Skype' just enjoy yourself - and he must be doing that because I haven't heard anything for a few days - great! He should be starting his trip into Europe in the next day or so! I will post a photo or two if he sends me any!!
Jess is doing great and Jason is recovering form the nasty flu that has been around lately. They are terrific!
Having a lunch with the girls soon and all is well....... promise to put some things up of interest on the weekend
Till then
Have fun
Carol
Keeping Caught Up .... Sort Of
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment