Friday, 21 March 2008

Wedding Eve

Here we are the eve of the wedding - nearing 5pm....can't believe Jess and Jason get married tomorrow!!!
The happy couple

Even though we have been planning it for months - it is here tomorrow and I don'tknow how I feel - nervous for her, a little tipsy (wine), happy that she is marrying the one she loves, sad too that an era I guess is finished.

But when you believe with all your heart that it is right - then - it is!

So here are a few sneaky pics of the brides and bridesmaids things.... enjoy!
The brides bouquet
The bridesmaids bouquets
Shoes, garter and a wedding box
The jewellery (on the wrap that the bride will wear around her shoulders)
The pressies for the attendants and the hair pins for the bridesmaids

To Jason and Jessica - wishing you all the happiness and love your hearts can hold - forever!!!

No comments: